Click on the following tabs to reveal related information
• Mr. Breletic is a retired Law Enforcement Officer with over twenty plus years of service.
• At the time of his retirement he held the rank of Colonel with a title of Deputy Chief of Police.
• He also was assigned as a federal narcotics agent with the Department of Justice in the United States (Drug Enforcement Administration) for nine years and holds various degrees and certificates in related areas.
• He had the opportunity to work with adults and youths in the education and fight against drugs within the United States.
• He has given numerous drug and safety lectures to law enforcement officers, medical personnel, schools/colleges, corporations, churches and political officials.
• Mr. Breletic is still a certified law enforcement trainer for local state and federal levels and maintains his status in the United States.
• He has supervised a criminal investigative division which was responsible for all criminal offences against property and persons.
• He has proven managerial and leadership skills and an ability to organize and motivate those under him in order to get results and meet deadlines.
• Mr. Breletic is currently listed as a commercial instructor for the Security Institute of Ireland and hold a diploma in training from the University of Galway.
• He is therefore authorized to offer security consultancy for businesses and to give educational lectures to various groups within the Republic of Ireland on narcotics addiction, use and effects within the work place, and to instruct on the fundaments of investigations.
Mr. James Breletic holds the following degrees and certificates:
• 2007 Diploma in Training and Education – National University of Ireland (NUI) Galway
• 2007 Diploma in Mexican Drug Trafficking Organization
• 2006 Completed First year of Law School
• 2006 Diploma in Clandestine Lab Investigator Recertification
• 2004 Certified Member of a Clandestine Laboratory Team – Responsible for leading a team to gain entry to and dismantle a working clandestine lab that manufactured illegal narcotics, i.e. cocaine, PCP, and methamphetamine; and arrested perpetrators.
• 2002 Diploma in Marijuana – Certified Examiner CRS
• 2002 Diploma in Raid Planning
• 2001 Diploma in Instructor Training Course
• 2001 B.A. in Criminal Justice
• 1999 Diploma in Drug Team Supervision
• 1998 Diploma in Miscellaneous Drug Training
• 1995 Diploma in Hazardous Material/Emergency Management
• 1995 Diploma in Undercover Operations
• 1994 Diploma in Introduction to Drug Enforcement
• 1991 Diploma in Drug Undercover Operations
• 1985 Clayton County Regional Police Academy
• Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council, Certified Law Enforcement Trainer and Other Occupational Training (Current for 2007. References forwarded upon request.)
Dates, Roles and Locations:
• 1990 – 2006 Chief of Detectives / Deputy Chief of Police,
City of Clarkston Police Department,
3921 Church St., Clarkston, GA 30021
• 1996 – 2005 Drug Enforcement Administration,
75 Spring Street,
Atlanta, GA 30303
• 1985 – 1990 Senior Investigator,
City of Forest Park Police Department,
320 Monty Industrial Parkway,
Forest Park, GA 30050
• 1985 – 1985 Loss Prevention Specialist Manager,
South Cobb Drive,
Smyrna, GA 30080
• 1984 – 1985 Loss Prevention Specialist / Manager,
230 Cleveland Avenue S.W.,
Atlanta, GA 30315
• 1982 – 1984 Loss Prevention Manager,
T.J. Max Corporation,
1901 Terrell Mill Road,
Marietta, GA 30067
• 1978 – 1981 Visual Security Officer,
Davison’s, (Macy’s Corporation),
1200 Cumberland Mall,
Atlanta, GA 30315
• ASIS International – Leading organisation for security personnel
• Clarkston Apartment Managers Association – Founder
• International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association (ILEETA)
• Security Institute of Ireland – Registered Trainer
• Sleepless Knights Investigative Services – Founder and President
• The International Bomb Technicians and Investigators Association
• The Multicultural Task Force
• World Association of Professional Investigators (WAPI) - Fellow